call for papers
Warsaw Workshop on Economic and Computational Aspects of Game Theory and Social Choice
Location: Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics, University of Warsaw, Poland
Dates: 14-15 March 2014
The aim of the Workshop is to bring together scholars from Poland and abroad who specialize in game theory and social choice, including their computational aspects. The Workshop will provide them with a forum for presenting their research to an audience with expertise in computer science and economics, as well as for informal discussions. Apart from technical sessions, the Workshop will include plenary talks by invited speakers and a poster session. The plenary talks will be delivered by:
- Edith Elkind - University of Oxford
- Piotr Faliszewski - AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow
We hope that the workshop will contribute to further popularization of the game theory and social choice in Poland.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- solution concepts in game theory
- social choice theory and computational social choice theory
- joint decision making and voting
- cooperative games
- market and economics based cooperation
- game theoretic approach to network analysis
- mechanism design
- auction algorithms and analysis
- internet economics
Industrial application works and position papers presenting novel ideas, issues, challenges and directions are also welcome. It is expected that accepted papers will be presented at the workshop by one of the authors.
Both extended abstracts and full papers are welcome (there is no page limit in any of formats).
Papers should be submitted through the EasyChair system: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ecags2014